Running 101 is for those who want to get started on hitting the road, living a healthy life, or even conquering the finish line. It is a 28-page running guide with tips and expert advice from top running coaches, as well as practical information about gear, training, and basically everything runners or aspiring runners need to know as they progress to marathons, ultramarathons, or to pursuing a different running path such as trail running or barefoot running.
Running 101 is a MultiSport Philippines special issue and is the magazine’s first publication dedicated to running and in upping the game of beginner and competitive runners alike. It is published and distributed by Hinge Inquirer Publications, a member of the Inquirer Group of Companies.
- Classic Running 101 – Free Running Group for All Fitness Levels (classiccityrunning.wordpress.com)
- Hill Running 101 (singletrackedmind.com)
- Hill Running 101 (catherinedanndann.wordpress.com)
- Books on running make good gifts for the runners on your list (sykose.com)
- Running 101: Steps Towards Proficiency in Endurance Sports (wiserunning.com)