Climbers Daniel Arnold and Stephan Siegrist collaborated with climbing photographer Thomas SenfÕs and Swiss mountain sports manufacturer Mammut to create unique mystical atmosphere images on the Eidfjord in northern Norway, using coloured flares, spotlights and headlamps. Eidfjord, three hours east of the city of Bergen, is famous for the large number of icefalls, or frozen waterfalls, at over 500 metres (1,640 ft) long.
- Climbing the frost giants (sykose.com)
- Fire and ice: Shining a light on Norway’s frozen waterfalls (sykose.com)
- Frozen Waterfalls Appear Like Glowing Underworlds [Pics] (psfk.com)
- Ice Climbers on Norway’s Colorfully Lit Up Frozen Waterfalls (picturesdotnews.wordpress.com)
- Amazing images from Norwegian icefalls (examiner.co.uk)