Having skipped the post-race testing at Barcelona, Honda found itself at the Motorland Aragon circuit, where the new Honda RC213V became one with the tarmac. The latest Moto GP contender from Honda Racing Corporation is an entirely new bike, which has a new chassis and a new. It is being said that some of the features of the new bike’s chassis could also be introduced in the current RC213V to collect feedback from riders Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez.
HRC is yet to introduce the last round of updates to their 2014 contender and it would be interesting to see how the new RC213V, along with bikes from other contenders, would perform while adhering to new rules and regulations.
- 2013 MotoGP: Honda Shows the 2014 RC213V at Aragon (autoevolution.com)
- MotoGP: Honda’s RC213V Production Racer Delayed but Available in Due Time (autoevolution.com)
- More Pictures of Honda’s All-New 2014 RC213V Prototype [Photo Gallery] (autoevolution.com)
- Honda to release $1.2 million motorcycle in late 2013 (gizmag.com)
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe Is MotoGP’s Latest Safety Car (rumors.automobilemag.com)